Sunday, June 20, 2010

I donot hate sales people

I would like to reiterate, I do not hate sales people, I have a job becoz of guys in sales.
  Take a look at the video and you will know why developers and system integrator have a love hate relationship with sales and marketing teams.
Weather its plain talking or great presentation skills or what ever they sell with huge promises which guys like me have to full fill.


Do spend some time on comments sections.

PS: This video first appeared from Alan Paelz link here

2 comments:

aaraksheet said...

Now tell me if a beatiful lady asking on dinner, you would buy crap from her.But from good friends (may not be sexy or beautiful ) you would appear invisible ? Huh.. Where are you I have been trying to reach you these days

Unknown said...

you make me laugh, nice one